Call for Continuing Education Unit Reviewers
The Northeast Multi State Division (MSD) consists of four states; ANA-Maine, New Hampshire Nurses Association, ANA-New York and ANA-Vermont. Each (SNA) retains its own state identity while utilizing shared continuing education approval resources within the Northeast MSD.
As a unified CNE unit we are streamlining applications, combining staff resources, and establishing a better communication flow with our continuing nursing education applicants - both individual activity clients and approved providers.
Northeast MSD Continuing Education Peer Reviewers Needed
- Registered nurse with valid license.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or higher in nursing.
- Current ANA member.
- Relevant knowledge and experience to participate in the peer review process.
- Proficiency in accessing email and email attachments.
- Available to complete 1-2 reviews per month
- Available to participate in a 1 hour Bi-monthly Nurse Peer Reviewer conference call
Nurse Peer Reviewer qualification process:
- Complete your online Nurse Peer Reviewer qualification form online
- We will also need a copy of your CV for the qualification process, please upload to our online portal
- To learn more contact Northeast MSD Director of Professional Development today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Peer Reviewer will be training to understand the ANCC accreditation criteria and will be responsible for appropriately apply and monitoring ongoing compliance with ANCC Accreditation program criteria by Individual Activity Applicants and Approved Providers.
We thank you for considering this opportunity and hope to hear from you soon!
Shelly Gardiner, BS
Director of Professional Development
Northeast Multistate Division CNE Unit
The Northeast Multistate Division is accredited as an Approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation